Help me orgasm!: Cupping Erogenous Zones
Black Rabbit Premium Leather Brisbane, Australia have four different kinds of cupping sets. The suction cups being perfect for BDSM practices to increase the size of certain sensitive areas and erogenous zones where the suction has a particularly erotic effect, particularly orgasm for women. It’s also great for leaving lovely little round bruises all over your submissive!
Improve Your Sex Life and Reach Orgasm More Easily
Cupping can increase the size of nipples, labia etc, and therefore increase sexual sensitivity in some individuals. The amount of pressure can also be manipulated in BDSM play. Although, cupping can leave bruising on the body that usually fades within a few days, it has also been known to leave women very horny for a few days too! If you are unsure about cupping, speak to Satet. Cupping is more intense than pumping, care must be taken.
Besides learning how to use them please take note of the following precautions:
- Cupping should not be placed over the heartbeat, areas with large blood vessels, broken or allergic skin, scars, swollen lympth nodes, or areas with localised tumor, trauma, or fracture.
- Cupping is NOT recommended for those individuals who suffer from hematological diseases such as hemophilia, leukemia, anemia or thrombocytopenia.
- Cupping is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Cupping is not suitable for individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, congestive heart failure, or respiratory failure.
- Cupping should not be used in a drunken or physically/mentally altered state.
- Cupping should not be used on those suffering from eating disorders.
- Cupping should not be used directly after strenuous exercise.
- Consult a physician before use if you suffer from these or similar ailments.
- Keep cupping sets out of reach of children; not intended for use by minors, individuals under the age of 18.
If you live in the Brisbane area, pop into our store and check out all the different kinds of cupping sets in person.